Use this checklist to review what you need to do to be prepared for the Solo Festival!
- Make sure your instrument is working properly & you are prepared with reeds, if applicable
- Know the time & location of the Solo Festival
- Have the measure numbers written in your solo
- Have a copy of your solo for the judge
- Bring your instrument, music, and a stand
- Dress up! This is a special event and you want to present your very best. Dress as you would for a concert or wear something special for that day!
- Know what scales you are expected to have memorized! (Visit the Q & A page for a detailed list)
- Plan on arriving early to warm-up
- Have fun!!!