Welcome to Mr. Manint’s Webpage! This page will continually get updated from time to time, so please check back as often as possible.
Links for Beginner students:
- Flute- Opening the Case, Naming the Parts
- Flute- How to make a sound!!
- Clarinet- Opening the Case, Naming the Parts
- Clarinet- Assembling the Mouthpiece, Barrel, and Reed
- Clarinet- How to make a sound!!
- Alto Sax- Opening the Case, Naming the Parts
- Alto Sax- Assembling the Mouthpiece, Reed, and Neck
- Trumpet- Beginning Lesson on making a tone
- Trombone- Assembly, Disassembly, & How to Hold
- Trombone- First Sounds
While CPS is on strike, I have added a few Note-Naming WS’s to continue learning about music while you are away:
- Halloween Music Worksheet for Treble Clef Note Names
- Halloween Music Worksheet for Bass Clef Note Names
- Halloween Music Worksheet_Bewitched Treble Clef Notes
- Halloween Music Worksheet_Bewitched Bass Clef Notes
Feel free to check out some of his favorite artists he’s checking out as of late:
-Victor Wooten(upright bass)
-John Williams(composer; Star Wars, Indiana Jones)
-don’t worry there are many more artists, these are just a few!